Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Morning Stiffness

I have been trying to get up at 4:45 to do the FBZA (fat burning zone activity) prescribed in the Weight Loss program.  While I feel lots better from following the program overall, the AM ritual seems ineffective for me because I am soooo stiff when I wake up.  Even after 20 minutes of hydrating and reading my Ideal Day, the 20 and 30 minute practices are super uncomfortable.  When I modify to accomodate the stiffness and make things easier I feel like I’m not challenging myself nearly enough and am probably not in the “zone”. 

I work full time, am a mom and wife, so early AM is really my only opportunity for FBZA if I do an evening hot yoga class at my studio.

Should I continue with a modified less challenging practice in the morning, or should I just pass on the morning FBZA and rely on my 90 minute classes? 

Suggestions? 

Thanks so much!


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment