Pages

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Recommendation for Authentic KY Guru in India?

Hello Friends,
I am new to this forum and just joined it moment back.

My spiritual journey begun few years back but ended with huge disasters. I was badly cheated and exploited by a Hindu Guru "Ashutosh Maharaj Ji, Founder of Divya Jyoti Jagrati Santhan, He claimed to impart a "Divine Knowledge, in Hindi that is called "BrahmGyan" with four folds Kriya.
1- Seeing Divine light (while pressing eyes hard and that makes white orb in eyelid),2-Sumiran/japa, 3- Amrit Kriya, 4-Anhad Naad.

And I did not experience anything above except "1". And that too sounds too obvious.
After years and years of practice I achieved nothing..No change. But my whole money was extracted in name of GuruSewa even my house is sold, My job is gone..now I am Zero.
I have to start life from very scratch....Since I don't have anything to lose...but time, which is more precious than materialistic wealth. Hence again with full enthusiasm I am looking for a genuine Kriya Yog Master in India ... But I am not sure..who is imparting real KY.

I heard about the Dr. Ashoke Kumar Chetterzi of West Bangaal. Even I read his book ..and was quite impressed with his knowledge. But still would like to know people's opinion about him. Your opinions are so valuable for me.. could change my life.

Thanks
Regards
Dev Yoga Teacher Training Schools India

View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment